- To best serve our guests and staff, we require a minimum 24 hour notice via telephone to cancel or change an appointment. Cancellations on short notice prohibit other guests from being able to fill that slot. Appointments made within 24 hours may instead be canceled or modified at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time in order to avoid a charge of 50% of the service amount. Cancellations made with less than a 24 hour notice may be subject to a charge of 50% of the booked appointment value. No shows will be charged 100% of services booked.
- To ensure our cancellation policy is upheld, once this policy has been violated, we will require a credit card to book any future appointment. We understand that accidents happen, people get sick, and/or emergencies occur. We will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace.
- Out of respect for all our guests, guests arriving after the start time of their appointment may be asked to reschedule. When possible we will do our best to alter your services so that we can offer you at least part of your scheduled services upon your arrival.
- Hair Expressions stands by our policies, we feel that it is only fair that we honor the same policies to our guests. If for any reason the salon has to cancel a guest’s appointment less than 24 hours from the scheduled time, we will honor 50% off those same services at your next appointment with that stylist. If the cancellation is due to situations that are out of our hands such as a power outage, unfortunate incident, weather, etc. that requires the salon to be closed during regular business hours OR Covid related, we will gladly reschedule your appointment, but the 50% discount will not apply.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, please communicate them before committing to an appointment. We thank you in advance for respecting our policy.
While our original cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice, we are currently waiving cancellation fees should you cancel for a Covid related illness. Keep in mind we will not be able to rebook you until at least 5 days after your canceled appointment. If you are canceling your appointment for a non-related illness within 24 hours you will be charged 50% of your scheduled service.